Why a Credit Union?
The main difference between a Credit Union and other financial institutions is Your Ownership Role. When you become a member, you actually own a portion of the credit union. Your credit union is managed by a volunteer board of directors who are also owners. All decisions made by the board of directors, and those they have entrusted with the day to day operations of the credit union, are always made with the owner’s (that’s YOU) best interest in mind. As an owner, you are entitled to a vote at our annual meeting and you are paid dividends through lower loan rates and competitive rates on your deposit accounts. Choose to be an owner, not just a number!
How to Join
- Credit Union membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Eastern Pasco and Eastern Hernando Counties; as well as, immediate family members of all current or eligible members.
- Credit Union membership is open to all businesses located in our membership field. Businesses located outside of our membership field and owned by persons eligible for membership, may also qualify.
Opening your membership is easy! Simply visit one of our four offices and open a Savings account with as little as $5.00 and you’re instantly a part of our Credit Union Family!
As a member of San Antonio Citizens FCU, you are entitled to member benefits. Please explore the links below to find ways to Save Time, Save Money, and Protect Your Loved Ones!
- Discover exclusive discounts with ADT, Sam’s Club and more when you visit Love My Credit Union Rewards
- Four $2500 College Scholarships awarded annually to graduating high school seniors. Scholarship candidates must apply and are chosen by our selection committee.
- Free access to multiple financial resources! See our resources.
- TruStage $1000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policy at no cost to you! You must activate this “No Cost” Insurance by clicking this tab and completing the information.
Additional Insurance available for AD&D, Health, Life & Auto with truSTAGE.