San Antonio Citizens Federal Credit Union is ready with solutions to help our members that have been impacted by Hurricane Irma. If you are experiencing a hardship as a result of the storm, the following options are available to you:
- We have waived early withdrawal penalties on Share Certificates (CD’s) through September 30, 2017.
- For assistance with your Personal Loan, Auto Loan and/or Credit Card, please contact your local credit union Area Manager directly at the extension listed below:
- Wesley Chapel Office, contact Kristin Mescall at extension 4221
- San Antonio Office, contact Carrie Carlberg at extension 1233
- Dade City Office, contact Tammy Minton at extension 2232
- Zephyrhills Office, contact Jasmine Wilkins at extension 3221
- If you have experienced damage to your home or a loss of income due to Hurricane Irma, you may qualify for up to a 90 day forbearance on your mortgage. For assistance with this process, please contact our mortgage department at one of the extensions listed below:
- Shawne Weaver, extension 2244
- Laurie Aultman, extension 2243
- Emily Sawyer, extension 2230
- In the event you receive an insurance claim check that is payable to you and San Antonio Citizens Federal Credit Union, visit your local credit union office and we will work with you to expedite the payment.
Other Assistance Available:
- Pasco County has been declared as eligible for FEMA assistance. This may be of help to you and your family. They are encouraging everyone to register as soon as possible. Assistance for eligible residents can include grants for temporary housing and home repairs, and for other serious disaster-related needs, including medical and dental expenses. The following registration options are available:
- Online at DisasterAssistance.gov
- Via Smart Phone using the FEMA Mobile App
- Calling 800-621-3362 (FEMA) – This number works for anyone using 711 or Video Relay Services. For anyone using TTY, please call 800-462-7585. These numbers are open from 7 am to 11 pm, seven days a week. Multilingual operators are available. Press 2 for Spanish and 3 for other languages.
My husband and I spend an obnoxious amount of money on food each month. Obnoxious as in, our first mortgage was a smaller monthly bill. This is due in large part to our lack of preparation. Somehow, despite it occurring with some degree of regularity, dinner time always sneaks up on us.
Access your accounts from anywhere* with the SACFCU mobile app! Check your balance, transfer funds, pay bills, view cleared checks, deposit checks and more!
*Requires an active data plan and data coverage. Contact your wireless carrier for details and coverage limitations.