If there’s anything from wedding bells to adoption to education expenses on your short-term horizon, a personal loan just might be your best way to handle the cost. It’s a far better choice than credit cards and can help make dreams a reality.
Sometimes life throws expensive surprises. To cover them, you may need to borrow. If you’re borrowing to finance one of these costly events, consider a personal loan, instead of using your credit card:
- Weddings, Quinceañeras, Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet 16: Planning and hosting any of these milestone celebrations can be a huge financial undertaking.
- Honeymoons and Dream Vacations: These once-in-a-lifetime trips can cost more than you would normally budget for your vacation.
- Adoption: Adopting a child is the ultimate kindness, but it can be expensive. Costs can exceed $50,000.
- Education expenses: Back to school doesn’t have to break the bank. Computers and school supplies can be purchased with personal loan funds.
- Debt Consolidation: Payoff high-interest debt by consolidating it into a personal loan
- Unexpected Medical Expenses: If you, a family member, or even a pet, experience a medical emergency and are faced with large unexpected medical debt.
- Home Remodeling/Renovations: A personal loan is one option for financing your next kitchen or bathroom makeover.