Apply for a $2,500 college scholarship from SACFCU!
- Must be a member of SACFCU
- Must be a current high school student graduating in the Spring of this year
To be considered for a scholarship, you must submit the following to any SACFCU Office by Friday, April 6, 2018!
- Completed SACFCU Scholarship Application (available to print or pick up at any of our offices)
- Copy of your most recent high school transcript
- An essay (maximum one-page) that answers the following question:
“Credit Unions and Banks, What’s the Difference?”
- Two letters of recommendation from school staff (can be teacher, coach, principal, etc)
Not a member yet? No problem! Stop by any of our locations or visit our membership page for details. You need to be a member with your own member number prior to the Scholarship deadline to be eligible. Don’t delay, join today!